Isn’t it about time you discovered who you really are?
I know you want to be confident and accept who you really are, you want to feel content and happy and be more present with your loved ones.
You want a clear vision for your future, so you can work towards your dreams, feel like you’re making a difference in the world and live a deeply fulfilled life.
I totally understand because I’ve been there too, I know where you are and how you want things to be, and that’s why I do what I do.
Hi, I’m Vicky Drake, and I’m an Empowerment Coach for sensitive Souls like you who feel a deep desire to make a difference in the world. I can help you gain confidence and clarity on who you are and why you’re here, so you can stop doubting yourself and start living the dream. I believe that if you have the desire to make a difference then you’ve got the right to achieve your dream whilst living a happy, healthy, and balanced life.
I provide 1:1 coaching, group coaching and online courses for women who often feel ‘too sensitive’ for this world and want to:
- Discover and accept who they really are so they can express and be themselves with confidence
- Get clear on what you really want in life, so you know where you’re headed and no longer feel ‘lost’
- Feel deeply fulfilled and like you’re making a difference in the world without feeling overwhelmed
If this is what you’re after then you’re in the right place, I can help you find that confidence and clarity you crave so you can make the changes you know you need to make. If you’d like to know more about working with me click the link belowWORK WITH ME
Satisfied & Balanced Customers
- I first connected with Vicky in her previous business as a Birth Mentor and I immediately felt she was someone I could trust to see the real me beyond the layers, I could sense it, she was also quite sweary, which works for me! A few years later when life felt overwhelmingly tough in every aspect, her name kept coming to me, so I got in touch, just in time to sign up to her new programme; Rebellious Soul. When we first spoke about it I was feeling overwhelmed, I knew things needed to change, I had lost confidence at work and I was having difficulties in terms of my closest relationships and friendships. I've always been a worrier and it seems that having two toddlers had also brought with it anxiety. I was't good at self-care. I felt lost and didn't know what to do to make life better or different. The only reservations I had before starting the course was the financial cost but I absolutely felt it would be right for me, so I made it work. Since completing the Rebellious Soul programme with Vicky life has certainly improved. It has helped me in many ways; the first two sessions on who I am and what my purpose in life is, were eye openers. I finally understand who I am and that it's ok, and that there are others like me! Learning about highly-sensitive people and empaths has helped me to stop fighting my own personality and to listen to my body and my instinct. I have found a new confidence in me and dare to dream of a better, happier life for me and my family. I think these are the things I'm most happy with. This is a huge course, Vicky has offered suggested reading, ways to work on my self-care, ways to protect my spirit, ways to change the language I use about myself and how better to manage others. I feel I will continue to reap the rewards of the course for a long time to come. It's great to know that by meeting the other Rebellious Souls on the programme that I'm not on this journey alone. The monthly calls with Vicky will be a great way to absorb all that Vicky has shared with me and bring it to fruition. If like me you feel "at a loss", misunderstood and frustrated with your lot in life, I truly feel that this course will help you to feel empowered to make changes for you, your life and loved ones.
- I came across Vicky, by a friend recommending her website. I read it and looked over my shoulder...was she was speaking directly to me! Oh the relief! Someone gets me! I've always had a sense that I was too emotional (often not outward but certainly inward); lots of negative self talk and doubts...but then knowing people see me as confident and calm. I kind of felt like a swan...buts its confusing! And so many times wanting people to like me, concerned what people think, judging and lots of stuff just blocking what I knew I could be. Other times however feeling so passionate and energised and serene! Through attendance at her retreat and 1:1 coaching sessions, Vicky has given me the gift of beginning to understand and accept myself and that these traits which I have seen as problematic are actually beautiful parts of my personality. In identifying and working on these, I can see how to get more sparkly moments in day to day life but also through her coaching, Vicky has given me the confidence to listen and trust myself which will allow me to really achieve my life's goals and fulfill my passions. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to step out of autopilot and in to really living...its very exciting!! Thank you, Vicky. xx
- Before I "found" Vicky, and I truly believe I found her and our paths were meant to cross, I was struggling with many different things. I was suffering from high level anxiety 24/7 but hid it from everyone. I had tried CBT and a handful of other things but nothing really inspired me or helped me make the changes and I knew something had to change pretty soon! Then I met Vicky. I instantly knew I connected with her and she "got" me which was so important. I felt instantly at ease with Vicky, she totally understood my story and was very patient but I also felt the passion she had about making the changes I wanted to make . Vicky helped me to identify who I really am, what my passions are and what I really want from life. Most of all she gave me a great sense of hope. I've gained confidence in myself and I've made changes already. I just see things differently and feel differently these days. I'm also excited to see what the future holds. If you feel overwhelmed, lost, lacking in confidence or just need to set some goals in your life, you must get In touch with Vicky to help you on your journey. It's the best thing I did.