My youngest daughter turned 5 at the end of June and we had an amazing time celebrating! I love celebrating their birthdays, it such a special time but I couldn’t help reflecting to her 1st birthday, or just before, when the Doctor diagnosed me with depression.
Me? depressed? How is that possible? I thought.
I wasn’t prepared for how hectic life with 2 children would be but to be honest it wasn’t the kids that were the issue, it was me. I had pushed myself to the brink. I had NO self-care routine and literally no time to myself. I gave everything I had to my girls and when they were at nursery or sleeping I worked every hour I could on my business.
There was nothing left for me. I broke.
Thankfully 5 years on and it’s a different story because I learnt how to care for my needs properly. I made my health and well-being a priority.
As Mothers, we give our all to everyone around us. We juggle all the roles that come with the title of ‘Mother’ and keeping a home; our needs are the last to be taken care of, if at all. It’s no wonder I hear so many women say, ‘I’m so tired’.
Do you struggle to balance everything and feel like your to-do list is never ending?
Do you feel like you never get a minute to yourself and when you do you feel lost because you don’t know how to relax?
Do you feel guilty for taking a break?
It doesn’t have to be this way.
You can find the right balance, fulfil your desires and do it all with health and vitality. I know because I’ve done it.
Learn the tools I discovered that have made real changes in my life and in the lives of the mums I’ve worked with, by doing my FREE Mighty Mama Challenge.
The challenge will help you to:
- Discover ‘me’ time practices that work for you and fit into your busy day so you can counteract stress and learn to relax
- Discover where you are out of balance the most so you can begin to address it
- Discover the fundamental principle of Mindfulness to help you become more present in your day
By the end of the 4 days you will view ‘me’ time in a whole new light and you’ll have the mind-set to make it work for you. This is just the beginning, nothing can prepare you for the transformation that unfolds when you honour your body and your needs, but I’ll let you discover that magic for yourself.
We start on the Monday 17th July everything you need will be emailed to you each day and you will have access to a private Facebook group to share your story and progress; when women come together in mutual support real magic happens.
To signup simply click the button below and enter your details on the sign up page
- I’m worried I won’t have time to do this every day, how long is it?
- Please trust me on this one, I have created this with busy mums in mind.
- Can I share this with friends, I think they would benefit too?
- Absolutely! There are share buttons below, the more the merrier!
- I haven’t practised Mindfulness before can I still take part?
- Yes, this challenge is designed for those new to mindfulness and for those who are familiar with it’s practices, I offer very down to earth, practical ways to fit this into busy days with children
- I don’t have children can I still take part?
- Of course you can! I created this specifically with busy mums in mind because I know children bring a whole new challenge to ‘me’ time but this is essentially for all women.
Got another question you would like to ask? Please leave a comment below and I will get back to you asap or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org