Vicky Drake is committed to protect and respect your privacy in compliance with EU- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679, dated April 27th 2016. This privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we keep it secure.
Who are we?
Vicky Drake is an Empowerment Coach offering online courses, group and one to one coaching packages for women who want to accept themselves and create a better life for themselves and their family.
When do we collect personal data about you?
- When you opt in to one of our free challenges/courses or downloads
- When you buy a course or meditation from our website
- When you opt in to our monthly newsletter on our website
Why do we collect and use personal data?
We collect and use personal data mainly to send emails regarding new courses that may be of interest to you and general emails that will up lift and inspire you on your journey through life.
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- Send you marketing communications which you have requested. These may include information about our products and services, events and activities, monthly newsletter and blog articles. This communication is subscription based and requires your consent.
- Send you information about the products and services that you have purchased from us.
- Perform direct sales activities in cases where legitimate and mutual interest is established.
- Provide you content and venue details on a webinar or event you signed up for.
- Reply to a ‘Contact me’ or other web forms you have completed on one our website or course platform
- Follow up on incoming requests (customer support, emails, chats, or phone calls).
- Provide access to our Membership program to access content you have purchased
- Perform contractual obligations such as order confirmation, membership details, invoice, reminders, and similar.
Our legal basis for collecting personal data
The collection of personal data based on consent from the data subject will be done by using an opt in Consent email that will store documentation related to the consent given by the individual. Individual consents will always be stored and documented in our systems.
What type of personal data is collected?
We collect first name and email address only for our free content and email list. If you are purchasing a course or membership package we also collect surname.
If you upload photos or videos, add posts or comments, etc. to our Community Facebook groups, the information can be read by anyone with access to the group and used for purposes over which we or you have no control. Therefore, Vicky Drake is not responsible for any information you submit to the Community groups.
Vicky Drake does not collect or process any special categories of personal data, such as public unique identifiers or sensitive personal data.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We store personal data for as long as we find it necessary to fulfil the purpose for which the personal data was collected, this means that we may retain your personal data for a reasonable period of time after your last interaction with us. When the personal data that we have collected is no longer required, we will delete it in a secure manner.
Your rights to your personal data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of your personal data that Vicky Drake holds about you.
- The right to request that Vicky Drake corrects your personal data if inaccurate or out of date.
- The right to request that your personal data is deleted when it is no longer necessary for Vicky Drake to retain such data.
- The right to withdraw any consent to personal data processing at any time. For example, your consent to receive e-marketing communications:
- If you want to withdraw your consent to e-marketing, you can unsubscribe at any time at the bottom of any email sent from us.
- The right to object to the processing of personal data, in case data processing has been based on legitimate interest and/or direct marketing.
Any query about your Privacy Rights should be sent to email@example.com
Do we share your data with anyone?
We do not share, sell, rent, or trade your information with any third parties.
If required by law:
We will disclose your personal information if required by law or if we, as a company, reasonably believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our company’s rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process. However, we will do what we can to ensure that your privacy rights continue to be protected.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
Vicky Drake reserves the right to amend this Privacy Statement at any time. The applicable version will always be found on our websites. We encourage you to check this Privacy Statement occasionally to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
If we make changes that significantly alter our privacy practices, we will notify you by email or post a notice on our websites prior to the change taking effect.
Your right to complain with a supervisory authority
If you are unhappy with the way in which your personal data has been processed, you may, in the first instance, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you remain dissatisfied, then you have the right to apply directly to your national supervisory authority for a decision. The supervisory authorities can be contacted at:
Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO)