After my second daughter I was diagnosed with depression.
I was exhausted, overwhelmed and felt like I just wasn’t good enough!
As a mother, wife, employee and a business owner, I had given my all. Life was a big routine of washing, cooking, cleaning, tidying, working, and worrying. It was non-stop. I juggled all the things that come with the title of ‘mother’ and completely neglected myself, I didn’t even know who I was any more. Sound familiar?
If you are fed up of:
- Never having a minute to yourself and feeling guilty for taking a break
- Feeling exhausted, stressed and irritable with your loved ones
- Not feeling good enough or like you’re giving 100% to life right now
- Feeling a little resentful and comparing your life to others
- Endlessly worrying about what you ‘should’ be doing and what others think
- Trying to relax watching TV or scrolling Facebook and then feeling guilty because you’ve ‘wasted’ your time
You’re not alone.
After pulling myself out of an extremely negative spiral, and helping other women do the same through my Mindfulness retreats & workshops, and helping over 80 women participating in my Mighty Mama Challenge, I have realised that our situations may be different, but our stories are the same.
And I’m happy to tell you there is light at the end of the tunnel!
Just imagine taking guilt-free time out to just be. See yourself being more present with those around you and feeling a sense of inner calm and outer balance. Does that feel good?
If I told you that this is possible in as little as 20 minutes per day with simple, yet highly powerful tools, would you be interested in knowing more? If so, I would like to introduce…
Breathing Space – Time out for busy mums
I have created a 3 week online course to share with you all of the tried and tested tools I have used to turn my life around.
It takes at least 21 days to change a habit which is why each day for 21 days you will receive an email direct to your inbox with all the content you need. This course is made up of written content, thought-provoking questions, videos, audios and guided relaxation/meditations all designed in mama-size portions (less than 20 minutes per day). It’s designed to help you release, refill and rewire your mind, body and soul for health and happiness.
The course is broken down into 3 fundamental parts:
Week 1 – Release
This is a powerful week to release all those things that are holding you back from living the life you’ve always dreamed of or stopping you from daring to dream in the first place. You’ll learn:
- Techniques to recognise and release your limiting beliefs
- Discover what your triggers are through self-awareness and how you can rewire your brain to respond differently
- Release guilt for taking a break
- How to tame the voice of your inner critic and develop a positive self-image
- How to hit the reset button when you’re having ‘one of those days’
- The Art of Forgiveness and how this frees up your energy for change
- How to de-clutter your mind and physical space so you literally have room to breathe
Week 2 – Refill
This week we’ll focus on your ‘me’ time and energy levels and provide a whole host of tools to help you refill your body with energy and eliminate the toxic build-up of stress. You’ll learn:
- Powerful deep breathing techniques to use any time of the day to centre yourself, including guided audio’s to assist you
- Discover the healing power of water
- Unlock the key to your creativity (we all have it!)
- Discover ways to use your body to shift negative energy in an instant
- How to meditate busy Mama style!
- Quick and easy techniques to ground and centre throughout the day
- Top tips to ensure you meet your body’s nutritional needs
Week 3 – Rewire
Now that you’re released and refilled we get to work on making these habits stick with tools and techniques that literally rewire your brain for lasting health and happiness. You’ll learn:
- The single most powerful tool in the world to be happy NOW
- Daily routines that are doable and create the results you crave
- Mindfulness techniques to help accept things as they’re and live more fully in the present reducing fear, worry and anxiety
- How to detach from your thoughts to discover who YOU really are
- The Art of Allowing – why you’re aren’t receiving what you’re asking for!
- Visualisation techniques so you can dare to dream of the life you are meant to live not the one you think you ‘should’
I’ve spent 10 years studying the concepts and tools in this course, but I had to reach breaking point before I finally put them to use in my life. Each day of this course is life-changing in itself, so combined they provide the most powerful tools for personal transformation.
They will help you to:
- Create powerful mind-set shifts to fully commit to new daily habits of self-care
- Develop positive ways of thinking about yourself and release negative tendencies like people pleasing, perfectionism and feelings of not being ‘good enough’
- Relax in meaningful ways that help reduce the build-up of stress in your body
- Reconnect with who you really are and find a deeper sense of balance and purpose
If you’re ready to take the steps necessary to turn your life around, then I invite you to join me on this powerful journey. I’ll be with you every step of the way and you can share the journey with like-minded Mamas in the private Facebook group.
This is all yours for a personal investment of £97 (payment plan available).
I know women often struggle to justify spending money on themselves, if this is the case for you let me ask;
What is the cost of staying exactly where you are right now?
What is the cost on your health, your relationships, your work and your sense of self?
If the cost of staying the same is greater than the investment then allow yourself this time to focus on you, when you do everyone benefits.
I wish this course had been available to me three years ago; it would have shortened my struggle and given me back that precious time I feel I lost with my children. Sadly it wasn’t, which is why I created it. I don’t want you to struggle alone any longer. Don’t wait to make the changes ‘someday’, you only ever have today. If this calls to you in any way then please allow yourself to receive the help and support you need. You deserve this.
The course is only available to purchase until Thursday 17th March so if you’re ready to dive in and make lasting changes please click below to buy now.
We start on Monday 21st of March – the perfect time to spring clean your life!
– The first 3 people to signup will receive a FREE 1 to 1 coaching session with me
– The first 10 people to sign up will receive a FREE copy of my Self-care & Mindfulness ebook
– All participants will have access to a group coaching call with me where you can ask any questions you like